10 August 2007

Friday's Top Five: On Last Thing

I have one more night in London but before that I have a weekend in Rome! I am off tonight to do all five of the following things in the next 3 days:
  1. Wonder at the Colloseum, the Pantheon, and maybe even the Vatican
  2. Drink cappuccino, espresso and lattes that don't come from Starbucks
  3. Eat pizza, pasta, and gelatto til I burst
  4. Dodge crazy drivers and Vespas and inhale second hand smoke
  5. Relax, unwind, and not think about moving for a full 48 hours!

Thanks to all for the lovely send off yesterday. I will post more photos soon and photos of Rome when I get back.

Fine settimana felice tutto and ciao bellos!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favoritest thing to do in Rome: head to the Piazza Navona and watch the little shopkeepers buzz to and fro while sippping some cheap Chianti and eating great Carpaccio.

Enjoy! Rome, along with Sydney and NYC, is one of my favorite places in the world.

carolyn says said...

you have to watch the pigeons circling piazza venezia like something out of the wizard of oz too! rome is one of my favorites, have fun and enjoy the espresso

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I heard the guys there can be aggressive perverts, so score one or two of those while you're in town!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

You must go to the - ah, nevermind. I've never been to Italy.

minijonb said...

i love all Top Five lists... but that one is spectacular! we wan to see pix!!!