07 July 2008

Last Night's Dinner in Paris

Skipping over the calf's head and the pig ears, we went for a bit of a more mainstream meal.

On the recommendation of a lovely person named El Jeffe, we ate at Le Cafe du Commerce and enjoyed every lovely bite. A smattering of what I ate from either my plate or the plates of others is below:
  • Foie Gras
  • Crab Mousse avec avocat puree au harcort verde
  • Tendre grillade du Commerce au sauce Marchand de vin (Steak with wine sauce)
  • Creme Brulee
  • Profiteroles with chocolate sauce.
It's not anywhere central so you have to make an effort to get there but make note for the next time you are in Paris!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Knew you'd love it - how could you not?!?!? It's PARIS you crazy thing!

I am salivating just reading your menu rundowns....

carolyn says said...

un: le yum

deux: that place looks amazing!

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

SO jealous!!!

Jake Titus said...

Will you hate me if "Once Again" I tell you how jealous I am? The closest I am to experiencing Paris right now is a pint of Creme Brulee Ben & Jerry's that I have in the freezer!!!

5 of 9er said...

Not down with the Foie Gras... but glad you enjoyed it all.