04 June 2007

Hi Ho Hi Ho - It's off to Africa I go

Last post from the UK for a week or so. The shots have been had, I've got my malaria pills, passport in hand, the taxi is booked for the airport at 4 am tomorrow morning (ugh). I guess I'm ready to go.

This is, by far, the most exciting and adventurous trip ReckenRoll has every taken.

If I can get connectivity, I'll update you from the road, if not, I'll chat with you all next week. The writings of a delirious rabies patient should be rather interesting...


Cherry & Mom - As promised, I will confirm my safe arrival!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more worried about you fly 'Scare France' than going to BF. Just don't suck any ice cubes.

Anonymous said...

Arghhh...I missed your call. Off on yet another new adventure. Be safe Weezie, and stay well. See you in just a short while! From one side of the earth to another in such a short time frame, you never cease to amaze your mother.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

If you do rabid posts, be sure you post hot pictures of you frothing at the mouth.

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Good luck. Text me if you get into trouble! (Do they even have cell phones in Africa?)

JulieGong said...

I sing Toto for you.

5 of 9er said...

I'll sing something by Asia... just to be different.