14 March 2007

Gone Exploring

Just so I don't leave the blog with the neighbours brief sexcapades as my top story...a farewell to you all! I may try to log on from the road but I have decided that I am not taking my laptop (A TRUE HOLIDAY!!) By the time most of you read this I will be winging my way Southeast and anticipating spending St. Pat's day in an Irish pub in Singapore...I can't begin to imagine what that will be like!

Picture me here:
And here:

And finally, here:

As Cherryride said, Jealouscakes?

6 comments:

5 of 9er said...

Photo#3 looks wonderful right about now... but I'm picturing myself there. :) Have fun!

Loaf said...

Jealouscakes indeed! Hope you have a great time :)

carolyn says said...

that looks so awesome, have fun!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

My cakes are also jealous.

Eternally Recovering said...

Give my love to my sweet, warm, gaaawwwjus country! Most Jealousjaffacakes!!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Great talking to you Saturday night. Hope the trip is grand.

Still jealouscakes.