28 December 2006

The Last Post of 2006

Once again, I can only say it's been an amazing year. Whenever I stop to reflect on my life, I feel a bit spoiled as I realize how lucky I am to be living the life I always wanted. In January, I plan to do a bit of "The Best of 2006" for you all. Travel, books, music, etc.

Until then, think of me as I spend my New Year holiday here and here. The flight at 6 am tomorrow may just do me in but I think the views will more than make up for it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take Care and Be Safe and I'll talk to you next year!

3 comments:

darci ann said...

wow, so much maturity and seriousness between you and the Cherry Ride. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

Loaf said...

Happy New Year, and here's to a great 2007!

The [Cherry] Ride said...

I am very impressed by your lifestyle as well, Wingman. I hope that I get to see you at some point during 2007.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!