15 December 2006

Friday's Top 5: Overheard at the Office Xmas Party*

*Please note, this is an anticipated list. Party begins in 4 hours. Full recap on Monday and photos too.

  1. I can't believe Jeff didn't wear the red shirt again this year!
  2. Are you sure I can't walk around barefoot in this bar? My feet are killing me.
  3. I GOT A Care Bear as my Secret Santa gift?!?
  4. Does Katie know that this isn't a karaoke bar?
  5. Does Jeff know that lady is a dude?

Happy Christmas Everyone! Be safe out there!

3 comments:

5 of 9er said...

#5 is classic!

darci ann said...

Can't wait to hear all the details. I don't know who the ungrateful brat is not loving their care bear :)

ReckenRoll said...

It was me. I got it 2 years ago and I re-gifted it back to the person last year!

I do not have the Care Bear love...