04 April 2010

What I Learned this Weekend

  • Heels are the preferred and correct shoe strategy for concerts at the Showbox. I can see from pretty much anywhere I stand
  • I am kinda tall in my heels...I'm also kinda loud when you are ridiculously tall and try to stand in front of me.
  • Alice Smith is gonna be really famous someday...and should be more famous right now.
  • Easter really is better with candy and 5 year olds are the bestest...although I suspect some of those jellybeans may or may not have been made with crack the way I was eating them. So good.
  • Gray, overcast and kinda cool is not only excellent yard work weather, it's great for running
  • I can run 4 miles without stopping! (Maybe the jellybeans helped?)
  • The Diller Room isn't that cool, kinda hard to find, and not worth the parking hassle...but it makes an awesome martini.
  • I know a GREAT secret squirrel parking spot in downtown. No, I'm not sharing.
  • Clams + Chorizo + Broth + Bread = Happy
  • I've been overfeeding the H dog for the last year. Sorry fat girl, we'll get it right from now on!

No comments: