- Cream in my coffee. Life is short. A dash of cream in my morning coffee won't kill me or make me fatter and quite frankly, I'm nicer afterward. If you're into cream, go for it and don't feel a lick of guilt
- Race Car morning commute. There is a point in my commute, every morning, where 520 opens up to 4 lanes and you temporarily have the opportunity to drive like a race car driver. VROOM! I do this everyday. It makes me exceedingly happy for exactly 45 seconds.
- Speaking of driving, I feel pretty awesome when I can change lanes on the freeway and not hit any of those bumpy things.
- Big words in daily conversation. Nebulous. Fiduciary. Pedestrian (not the noun, the adjective).
- People who know the difference between the noun and the adjective of the same word.
- A snuggle for the cat in the morning and a belly rub for the dog at night. I don't make these rules, I just play along with their demands.
- Quoting a random movie and having someone else get it right away. It's like a joke told well.
- A perfectly made Belvedere martini
- Bad ass sunglasses. *Almost* makes you feel cooler than your favorite heels...almost.
And finally, being told "I read your blog. You should blog more."
In a word, "AWESOME." In more than one word, "a shameless plug for comments"