- You can't think your way out of everything
- Success comes from failure. Failure builds character and teaches. There's no one out there with a perfect record. That's how you learn to be successful next time.
- Not everything needs to be solved right now.
- Always know your way home. You don't have to go there, you just need to know how to get there.
- A crisis on your part is not a crisis on my part.
- Be sincere in your relationships. You can't control anything (or anyone) in this world except how you interacted in the situation. If you can walk away holding your head high and knowing you acted in a way you feel good about, well, that's all you can expect of yourself.
- Believe someone the first time they show you who they really are. People can change...but usually don't.
10 May 2010
Pearls of Wisdom
Some of the best advice I've ever gotten: