12 September 2008

Friday Kick Ass Clip of the Week

In honor of my late night visitor the other night, I wanted to post some cute raccoon video. Raccoons have tons of personality, they do smart funny things, I figured there was some YouTube something somewhere, right?

What I learned is that there is a surprising amount of people who keep raccoons as pets...and the majority of them have southern accents.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

However, instead of sharing with you the multitude of coons taking baths, eating birthday cake, stealing cat food and playing with the family dog, I am instead choosing a some what mellow video of a neighborhood bandit getting some treats. It's cute. It's how I like my raccoons (OUTSIDE the house) and that's all I can really say about it.



That, and I am NOT installing a dog door without one of those electric sensors that only let's the dog wearing the collar in. Raccoons in my house. Eek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoe come you don't update? regurally