17 June 2008

What I Learned this Weekend

  • A Mariner's game is always a good time. Even when they are having an uber crappy season, even when they don't win. Give me good weather, a ballpark and Safeco field and good times are guaranteed.
  • You can get good parking around Safeco for $7 for a Mariners game. You can get a beer inside the game for $7. The parking may be the last reasonably priced thing in Seattle.
  • My dad watches a lot of sports, but only the "majors" or the "finals" are important to him. Needless to say, he was happy as a clam to watch the US Open and the Basketball while I carried on doing what I needed to get done.
  • I can procrastinate on things I actually WANT to do as well as I procrastinate on things I don't want to do. Go figure.
  • I really really really want a dog. I may even settle for a small one if that's all I can have in my space.
  • I really really really want my own space. I may even settle for a small one if that's all I can afford.
  • There's plenty of crazy in Seattle...and it can be found walking around Green Lake, talking to trees and squirrels and helping set up tents.

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

Let's start with the dog, then we'll see if you can handle your very own place ;-)

Anonymous said...

... wow, maybe i should be worried about coming back to Greenlake. The crazy has finally taken over. Wanna buy our house? ;-)

Neighbors again, soon!

-Kyrsa

I'm Not Carrie Bradshaw said...

I can totally relate to the procrastionation thing. Seriously, I have made an art form out of it.

5 of 9er said...

You could live in your car with your new dog at park by Safeco for $7. :)