14 May 2008

Songs to Get You Through the Work Week

Little something here for everyone:
  1. Handlebars - Flobots
  2. Hold On - KT Tunstall
  3. Love Don't Live Here - Lady Antebellum
  4. Overdure - Bitter:Sweet
  5. Mercy - Duffy
  6. Can't Find My Way Home - Ellen McIlwaine
  7. Baby Got Back - Jonathan Coultain
  8. La Belle et le Bad Boy - MC Solaar
  9. Foundations - Kate Nash
  10. Can I Get Get Get - Junior Senior
Now you know what I am listening to when I am ignoring you yelling at me from over the cube wall.

Enjoy my lovelies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kate-

i just wanted to add erin's blog to your's. it's greenmarketreport.com .
it's all about food if you're into that.

-mike

5 of 9er said...

I am a Duffy believer. Didn't want to be, but it just happened. Good call.