22 May 2008

Busy Busy Busy

  • Lord child have I been busy. Busy busy busy. Every weekend booked. Every weeknight choc-a-bloc. From Monday morning until Wednesday night I don't stop going. This morning, my coffee actually got cold on my desk because I was so busy I couldn't drink it. I am now blogging because I can't take it anymore. All systems are shutting down.
  • The GMAT class on Tuesday's is good. It's helpful. I think it will bring that score right on up. It's nice to have a reason to leave the office at 5 pm. It's not nice when it's nice out and I am stuck in a classroom for 2 hours while the sun sets and I have already been in an office all day.
  • Good thing I'm single. Officially single. Single single single. When I find time to date, I'll take up the banner again. No, there are no cute dudes in the GMAT class.
  • I am having trouble sleeping. I either dream stress dreams or wake up several times.
  • I celebrated eight years at my company last week. Where DOES the time go? I have no idea. Does that make me old? At least I know I don't have a problem with commitment or maybe I just like the abuse.
  • Heading to LA for the weekend to visit the Tawa. Going to see her play and rub elbows with celebrities. This should be awesome. I plan to lie like a vegetable.
  • Next Saturday I am going to Maui for 8 luscious days for a friend's wedding. Lots of friends from college will be there. I plan to sleep all day and do nothing more strenuous than to make sure I am appropriately covered in sunblock.
  • I miss you guys.

4 comments:

The [Cherry] Ride said...

We miss you too. And I can identify with points 2-4. That was my January through last week.

5 of 9er said...

"Lord child?" Do you realize you are not old enough to use the phrase "Lord child?"

How about "Fiddle sticks?"

:)

Unknown said...

I was feeling sorry for you right up to the mentions of 1) LA for the weekend and 2) Hawaii for 8 days. Sympathy over!!!!

How could you leave out the 3rd upcoming highlight in your life of Sex and the City the movie this coming Friday? Maybe I am really really really sad and have nothing better going on in my life, but having read the Vogue and Entertainment Weekly special SATC editions cover to cover I am beyond excited.

Instead of "Lord Child" maybe you'd find "Good golly Miss Molly" more age appropriate? :)

Jake Titus said...

Maui? I'm jealous!